Aug 16, 2017

So Much More - Tile Coasters

I have been working on this project for the last couple of weeks and if I must say so myself, they are so stinking cute I can't stand it. I l-o-v-e this project. These are definitely going on the schedule for a future CraftedCharm party.
They are super simple and have such an impact for a home decor item. The possibilities are absolutely endless for design options.
I have been really into rustic and industrial design lately that these really fit the bill. Not only are they functional, practical, and durable enough for everyday use, but I'm totally putting a few on my nick knack shelf as decor.


 
These are tumbled stone tiles that I purchased at home depot. I cleaned and prepped them, chose my stamps, and whalaa. Instant cuteness. No sealant required. It is actually better to not seal them, because that diminishes its capacity for absorbing moisture. If you use a permanent ink like Stazon then nothing else is needed. I have also seen some tutorials where they tell you to bake them, that is not necessary either with Stazon.

Absolutely one of my favorite projects to date. I would love to hear any tips or tricks you have if you have done a similar project.

Have a fabulous day, and happy crafting!
-Sherry

No comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright and Disclaimer

All images are the sole property of Sherry Espinoza unless otherwise stated. All content is the sole responsibility of Sherry Espinoza. When sharing information from this blog you must credit Sherry Espinoza at mycraftedcharm.com
Powered by Blogger.