Oct 26, 2017

Craft Fair Series 2017 + Free Printable

I decided to jump on the bandwagon to do some quick popcorn sleeves. All of the examples I have seen seem to use the same printable that has been floating around on the internet for some time now, so I decided to make my own printable. Isn't it cute?
Snowman Free Printable
I printed two on one sheet of card stock, with no wasted paper at all. They were a perfect fit. The basket is filled with kid's size gloves and on the table are the adult size gloves. In my opinion, the soft fuzzy gloves shown above are perfect for this project. They slip nicely over the popcorn packet, and they look the best decorated.
Snowman Face Free Printable
Print out the page, cut at 5.5 inches, lightly score (on the front side) at 2.25 inches and again at 6 inches (for a full size popcorn bag). I don't burnish my score line, I just used it as a guide to lightly bend at that location to wrap around my popcorn packet. I used sticky strip tape to secure. Put both gloves on hand and remove together, then slip it over the top of your wrapped packet and decorate as you wish.

Happy crafting!
-Sherry

4 comments:

  1. THese are so cute - thank you for sharing the printable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would love to make these, however the link doesn't work. I got an Error 404 not found message. Is there another way to access the printable?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. send me an email to craftedcharmdesigns@gmail.com and I will forward it to you. I've been migrating my service and I don 't have all links updated yet.

      Delete

Copyright and Disclaimer

All images are the sole property of Sherry Espinoza unless otherwise stated. All content is the sole responsibility of Sherry Espinoza. When sharing information from this blog you must credit Sherry Espinoza at mycraftedcharm.com
Powered by Blogger.