Feb 4, 2018

Stamp, Ink, Paper #135 + Masculine Valentine

I've been preparing for Valentine's Day and here is another challenge inspiration for you. Today's second challenge is courtesy of Stamp, Ink, Paper.
#SIP135
http://stampinkpaper.com/2018/01/sip-challenge-135-all-you-need-is-love/
 I always struggle with masculine cards but I think I hit this one out of the park. It is still valentine themed and yet not so cutesy that I wouldn't hesitate in the least to give it to my favorite guy. I heat embossed this darn stinking cute bee in black. I highly recommend a superfine powder for stamps with small details. My other go to application is to stamp in a versafine ink to get the detail and then add a clear embossing powder.
#SIP135
Sadly, the stamp and die set I used here are retired but I still love them. I cut a hexagon background out and then snipped parts of it away for the center piece. Some of the pieces on the panel cut out the centers as well so I used those to pop up on dimensionals here and there for texture. I used some scrap pieces of designer papers randomly in the other openings.
#SIP135
Super cute right?

-Sherry

2 comments:

  1. What a cute card! Perfect colors and I love the hexagons. Thanks for joining us at Stamp Ink Paper, hope to see you again soon!

    ReplyDelete

Copyright and Disclaimer

All images are the sole property of Sherry Espinoza unless otherwise stated. All content is the sole responsibility of Sherry Espinoza. When sharing information from this blog you must credit Sherry Espinoza at mycraftedcharm.com
Powered by Blogger.