Jul 29, 2018

Vintage Paper Collection

The August paper pack release is right in line with my vintage mode of mind. I love these grungy, antique vibe designs. Let's take a look:
 Digital Paper Pack
There is nothing more economical than buying your paper packs in digital format. You just can't beat the cost savings. Even if you haven't invested in a color printer at home. you can still use digital papers. Did you know that you can upload the file for the design you want to print to places like Office Depot and Staples? They will print as many sheets you want on 8 1/2 x 11 pretty reasonably. Print what you need and only when you need it instead of taking up valuable storage space. That's how I use to print my papers before I purchased my Epson (which was very inexpensive and I LOVE IT).

The Vintage Paper Collection is now available in the Charm Shop, download yours today!
~Sherry

No comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright and Disclaimer

All images are the sole property of Sherry Espinoza unless otherwise stated. All content is the sole responsibility of Sherry Espinoza. When sharing information from this blog you must credit Sherry Espinoza at mycraftedcharm.com
Powered by Blogger.