Aug 28, 2018

September Calendar + Free Printable

I have finally completed my September calendar. I am really sad thinking about fall coming around the corner. It has already started getting really cool here at night, perfect napping weather. Oh who am I kidding...any day is perfecting napping weather haha! For this month I designed a super cute sunflower background to decorate my September calendar (I can't seem to get away from the flowers lately). If you would like to purchase this background just send me a message (I don't have a paper collection release coming up for September). Let's take a look:
When I was putting this together last night I had my mind set that I really wanted to have that raffia on here. Well, after having to pack and move my craft room twice while we were having our floors re-done I still can't find half my things. I can clearly picture in my mind where it was before I moved everything but I could not find it to save my life. I had the brilliant idea that I should re-organize as I put my craft room back together. HA. Now I have to search forever to find stuff. I finally gave up and took the raffia off of a candle holder I had been working on. If you are playing along the September Printable is now available in the Charm Shop for download:
https://craftedcharm.blogspot.com/p/charm-shop_15.html#!/Free-Monthly-Mini-Calendar-Printable/p/100500461/category=27438334
Since we are getting close to the end of the year (ya I know, don't shoot the messenger!), I just want to make sure that everyone that likes to do the monthly calendars is aware that I do have 2019 available in the Charm Shop already. I have several different fonts to choose from (and more to come), you get the whole year in one file to be able to print and cut as many as you need.
https://craftedcharm.blogspot.com/p/charm-shop_15.html#!/Printables/c/30791571/offset=0&sort=addedTimeDesc
I have started to work out my concept for next years monthly calendar that I create and send to my mother, I think I may be doing a 4x6 fully designed colored print (still magnetic, so don't throw away that metal stand Mother). I like to change up my design every year but I will still have the standard card size ones available in my shop.

Happy crafting!
~Sherry

No comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright and Disclaimer

All images are the sole property of Sherry Espinoza unless otherwise stated. All content is the sole responsibility of Sherry Espinoza. When sharing information from this blog you must credit Sherry Espinoza at mycraftedcharm.com
Powered by Blogger.