Oct 30, 2018

November Calendar + Free Printable

Woo, by the skin of my teeth, I have the November calendar available. It's been a hard month finding time to get anything done between trips to the hospital. Let's take a look:
Mini Calendar Printable
This photo seems really dark, my eyes wouldn't focus when I was photographing it this morning LOL. If you are playing along it is available in the store for download. Remember that the store URL has changed, if you haven't checked it out let me know if you have any issues with the new process. Visit Crafted Charm Designs (craftedcharmdesigns.com) and pick up your free printable.
 Crafted Charm Designs
The font I chose this month is Chantiago. If you love it I do have it available in the 2019 calendar set over at my Etsy store. I think it is a really elegant font and it's one of my fave's.
Coaster Calendars
 Crafted Charm Designs Printable Calendar
Happy Crafting!
~Sherry

No comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright and Disclaimer

All images are the sole property of Sherry Espinoza unless otherwise stated. All content is the sole responsibility of Sherry Espinoza. When sharing information from this blog you must credit Sherry Espinoza at mycraftedcharm.com
Powered by Blogger.