Aug 22, 2017

CAS(E) #235

I created this card for challenge #235 at CAS(E) this Sketch using the Stampin' Up 2017-2019 new In Colors and some crumb cake cardstock.

Do you remember this card?
When I was making it I had these pieces left over, I just knew I had to do something with them:
Waste not, want not right! I think I maximized the use of my supplies, who doesn't love that.
I'd love to hear about ways you have come up with to maximize your supplies.

Have a fabulous day, and happy crafting!
-Sherry



4 comments:

Copyright and Disclaimer

All images are the sole property of Sherry Espinoza unless otherwise stated. All content is the sole responsibility of Sherry Espinoza. When sharing information from this blog you must credit Sherry Espinoza at mycraftedcharm.com
Powered by Blogger.