Aug 27, 2017

Freshly Made #302

Today we are playing in the Freshly Made Sketches challenge, #302. I have made it my mission to become a master at masculine cards and I think my take on this sketch fits the bill.
It has been a long weekend of creating. I have had this card done for a few days but couldn't manage to get around to photographing it. I don't k now about you, by I find photographing a daunting task sometimes. My creative space gets seriously overrun when I'm on a mission and it takes a lot of work to get my Photo Booth set up it seems like.

Here is the challenge sketch for this week.
For this card I used the Christmas Quilt stamp set, Quilt Builder Framelits, and Quilted Christmas designer paper. All from the upcoming holiday catalog.
Then I had the idea to get some texture into my little Christmas tree, so I hauled out my Seaside embossing folder and gave it a shot. I think it turned out perfect!
It still needed something else, apparently I have a hard time holding back the froufrou, so to keep the rustic Christmas theme I found this linen thread in my stash.
I've been on a roll with Christmas cards lately for some reason and we haven't even made it to Halloween yet. I need to shift gears for a little while, but new product is so much fun.

Have a fabulous day, and happy crafting!
-Sherry

4 comments:

  1. Beautiful card! Wonderful selection of elements and the patterned paper is gorgeous! Thanks so much for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Karren. I have been trying to master masculine cards. I had my heart set on a black and red plaid dsp but I think I made it work.

      Delete
  2. This is a great take on the sketch! I love how you used various papers for the background. Many thanks for playing along with us at freshly made sketches.

    ReplyDelete

Copyright and Disclaimer

All images are the sole property of Sherry Espinoza unless otherwise stated. All content is the sole responsibility of Sherry Espinoza. When sharing information from this blog you must credit Sherry Espinoza at mycraftedcharm.com
Powered by Blogger.