Sep 18, 2017

Craft Fair Series 2017 + Card Sets Packaging Idea

Craft fairs are a popular topic amongst, you know, crafters. I decided to try my hand this year at my first craft fair. I generally sell on Etsy but I thought it would be fun to get out there more local. I thought it would be fun to share my experience with all of you, maybe we can help each other along the way.

Today I am sharing my packaging for boxed card sets. The new Stampin' Up acetate card boxes are perfect. As you all know I'm into the rustic, shabby chic type of thing this year so I made a cute little bow from some raffia. Isn't it just so stinking cute? Bonus, it keeps dirty little hands off all of my hard work!
These boxes are fantastic. I was able to fit 5 cards in here.
On the sets that had a bit more embellishment on them, I put the envelopes in a cello bag and slipped them under the raffia in the back.
I made matching pens with my scrap pieces of designer paper. To attach them I slipped them into these 1x8 cello bags that I had left over from a previous catalog (sadly we don't sell them anymore), and then I put a removable glue dot on the back. I slipped the pen under the raffia and stuck the dot to the front of the acetate box. Easily removable, and no gumminess left behind on the packaging. Plus it is secure so the pen won't keep slipping out as the boxes get moved around.
There we have it. I'd love to hear how you package your card sets, comments are always welcome and appreciated!

Happy crafting,
-Sherry

No comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright and Disclaimer

All images are the sole property of Sherry Espinoza unless otherwise stated. All content is the sole responsibility of Sherry Espinoza. When sharing information from this blog you must credit Sherry Espinoza at mycraftedcharm.com
Powered by Blogger.