Sep 30, 2017

Craft Fair Series 2017 + Treat Holders

Can I just start out by saying...how stinking cute these are? Oh my gosh. Another super simple table filler. I swore I wasn't going to do treat holders but I just couldn't help it when I thought of this project, totally inspired by Pinterest. These were all made with the Stampin' Up Curvy Keepsake framelits.
Curvy Keepsake Treat Holders
On these red apples I used cherry cobbler card stock and some old olive for the leaves. Look right in the center and you will see a little stem that cut from early espresso card stock using the Seasonal Layers thinlits. I was able to get 3 "stems" from one branch.
Curvy Keepsake Red Delicious Apple
On the green apples I used pear pizzaz card stock with garden green for the leaves. My apples were inspired by Jeannie Stark at Just Stampin.
Curvy Keepsake Granny Smith Apple
My caramel apples were inspired by Cindy Schuster at Nutmeg Creations. Aren't they super cute? I used my favorite card stock, crumb cake, and re-hashed an old Paper Pumpkin kit for the straws. Like Cindy, I used the round tag die from the Curvy Keepsake set to make the mini apple tag. This apple was a score all the way around. I found a use for the paper pumpkin straws, my sentiment flag also came from an old kit, and the doilies I had from a catalog kit that I never used.
Curvy Keepsake Caramel Apple
My final little sweet treat box is a darn cute Santa belly. I haven't quite finished this batch yet but my little buckle is the spool from the Quilt Builder framelits, and I used real red card stock. You can't really see in the photo but my belt has stitching on it as well. I think I'm going to add a little snowflake or candy cane to the sentiment flag and I can nock this project off my list. Julie Davison made one similar.
Curvy Keepsake Santa Belly
There are a ton of ideas on Pinterest using this set. I had to cut myself off from making more. You can totally check out my sample board. The apples would be an awesome teachers gift. I filled all of those with caramels and the Santa belly has Hershey kisses in them. I'm so sad that this keepsake box die set retired. It has so many uses, and stinking cute to boot.

Happy crafting!
-Sherry

No comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright and Disclaimer

All images are the sole property of Sherry Espinoza unless otherwise stated. All content is the sole responsibility of Sherry Espinoza. When sharing information from this blog you must credit Sherry Espinoza at mycraftedcharm.com
Powered by Blogger.