Sep 28, 2017

Craft Fair Series 2017 + Bookmarks

I feel like I have been MIA for an eternity. It has been a super busy week. I started working on my inventory for the craft fair and it has been time consuming to say the least. I'm starting to panic that I won't have enough inventory to make it worth my while this first year.

Today I have a quick and easy project to share. I whipped up some bookmarks using scrap paper and card stock. Super simple, super quick. I thought they would be great as a table filler. Here is just a handful of the ones I've done this week.

That bear is so stinking cute. I colored him with copics (by the way I can't share too much yet but a little birdie has told me we are coming out with a new line of alcohol markers so stay tuned for that, can we say super excited!). I'm sad that you can't see the bottom in this photo because I also blended in some grass below him. The fall ones were made from some designer paper I had lying around, and on the butterfly ones I did some multi color stamping over Papillon Potpourri. You get the idea though, use up that stash and go for it!
I also have a product share on these premium vinyl bookmark sleeves and the mini silk bookmark tassels that I used in my project.
Man, I can't wait to show you the super cute project I have to share next.

Happy crafting!
-Sherry

1 comment:

Copyright and Disclaimer

All images are the sole property of Sherry Espinoza unless otherwise stated. All content is the sole responsibility of Sherry Espinoza. When sharing information from this blog you must credit Sherry Espinoza at mycraftedcharm.com
Powered by Blogger.