Oct 5, 2017

Craft Fair Series 2017 + Altered Journal Packaging Idea

I finally resolved my packaging dilemma for the altered journals. I made a vellum belly band to have something that I could attach my trusty removable glue dots to. I wanted to be able to secure the pen and bookmark so that they didn't slide around inside the package.
I gave in and bought a package of 9 x 12 inch cello bags that I slid the set into and secured. I used some white tulle to make a fluffy bow. I like to use tulle on packaging because it will stay fluffy and keep its shape in transit.
I cut two tags from scrap white card stock and left over matching designer paper. I made one a removable tag with the price and my angel stamp, and one additional blank tag for gift giving.
Done and done, I'm checking it off my list. These are all packaged and ready to go. On to the next project. Whew, craft fairs are sure a lot of work when you decide to jump into one 6 weeks before the date. (In the interest of time that I don't currently have, please forgive my photographing skills and messy desk today.)


Have a fabulous day, and happy crafting!
-Sherry

No comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright and Disclaimer

All images are the sole property of Sherry Espinoza unless otherwise stated. All content is the sole responsibility of Sherry Espinoza. When sharing information from this blog you must credit Sherry Espinoza at mycraftedcharm.com
Powered by Blogger.