Oct 9, 2017

Craft Fair Series 2017 + Washi Tape Magnets

Come on we all have it. That little stash of washi tape in the bottom drawer that you are hoarding. Well I found a perfectly cute use for them. Washi tape magnets. Magnet, washi, put it together, and ta-done!
This may be an item that ends up being a little more crafter specific, but hey, I loved them so they are going to the fair.
Now, I can not recommend enough that you use the flat strips of magnets (which were perfect by the way). You get 18 in a pack, cut in half, now you have 36 washi magnets for $2. Here is why: I was sorting through stash bins and found a roll of the magnetic tape that was the same width as the strips I had been using so I figured let's use it up, not so much. Worked fine except because it was on a roll, I have been spending way too much time trying to keep those strips flat. The ones from the pack sit perfectly flat, perfectly fine.
The ones I made from the roll do hold their shape flat when stuck to the fridge but as soon as I packaged them you could see the difference. They have a slight bend to them and it is driving me crazy. Well, waste not want not. These are so darn cute, if they don't sell I won't be heart broken. I have a fridge calling for them as we speak.

Happy crafting!
-Sherry

No comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright and Disclaimer

All images are the sole property of Sherry Espinoza unless otherwise stated. All content is the sole responsibility of Sherry Espinoza. When sharing information from this blog you must credit Sherry Espinoza at mycraftedcharm.com
Powered by Blogger.