Oct 17, 2017

Craft Fair Series 2017 + Tea Light Jar Snowman

I feel very neglectful. It has been a little over a week since I have had time to check in with ya'll. I'm telling you, this craft fair business is very time consuming when you do it last minute. Today I have just a quick show and tell peek at some nifty little tea light snowman jars.
Did you spot my two little blue and orange Denver Broncos buddies? No time for a tutorial today but If you would like me to put one together when I get through this craft fair just leave me a request in the comments below. Also, stay tuned tomorrow for a DIY business card holder I put together. Here's a hint, it's not made of paper!

Happy crafting!
-Sherry

No comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright and Disclaimer

All images are the sole property of Sherry Espinoza unless otherwise stated. All content is the sole responsibility of Sherry Espinoza. When sharing information from this blog you must credit Sherry Espinoza at mycraftedcharm.com
Powered by Blogger.