Dec 11, 2017

Craft Fair Series 2017 Wrap Up + Prize Patrol

I have wrapped up my final show of the year. I haven't made a card in so long I feel out of sorts! I know I have been MIA for weeks between the shows and the holiday. Here are a couple pics from my final show.
Craft Fair
Craft Fair
It was a small show but I still made 4 times my table fee. My number one seller overall this year, hands down, was the popcorn sleeves. You can find the instructions here on my blog and you can also download the free printable here as well.
Free Printable
Free Printable
Free Printable
Since I have been so far behind I am going to wrap up the year with a really big Prize Patrol! Seven (yes 7) random subscribers to post a much appreciated comment below will be getting happy mail, let me know what kinds of projects you would like to see more of for 2018.

Please leave your comment by December 18, 2017 and make sure that you are also subscribed to the really awesome crafty news so that I can contact you.

Happy crafting!
-Sherry

2 comments:

  1. I made the popcorn snowmen as gifts for our youth leaders. SO CUTE! Thanks so much for sharing the template. Next year I need to add the bells/ Thanks for makiing my gift giving a little easier

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, it was a fun project. The fuzzy gloves with a bit more stretch in them worked/looked the best, and bonus they were super soft too.

      Delete

Copyright and Disclaimer

All images are the sole property of Sherry Espinoza unless otherwise stated. All content is the sole responsibility of Sherry Espinoza. When sharing information from this blog you must credit Sherry Espinoza at mycraftedcharm.com
Powered by Blogger.