Mar 8, 2018

Lots to Love (for St. Patty's Day) Box + Free Printable

You all know that I make my children gift bags for all of the holidays. St. Patrick's Day is no exception. What's a girl to do when you don't have a shamrock stamp but really want one? Well, you make your own of course! Today I have a couple gift card holder boxes made from the Lots to Love Box Framelits.
Stampin' Up Lots to Love Box Framelits
I really, really, wanted to keep my St. Patty's theme. That requires green and shamrocks right? I definitely didn't own one, so I made my own tags. I designed these to fit the Stitched Shapes Framelits. Download your free printable here. You could use any circle punch, or die, that you may have on hand. These ones are 1 7/8 inches.
Free Printable Lucky Tags
For this green box I used one of the papers from the digital paper pack I made for this month's theme. Check out the digital paper pack here.
Printable Scrapbooking Papers
Find it here:
Happy Crafting!
~Sherry

No comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright and Disclaimer

All images are the sole property of Sherry Espinoza unless otherwise stated. All content is the sole responsibility of Sherry Espinoza. When sharing information from this blog you must credit Sherry Espinoza at mycraftedcharm.com
Powered by Blogger.