Apr 15, 2018

CASology + a Color Throwdown

Today I am doubling down with two challenges. I don't usually combine my challenges but I thought I'd give it a try. Let's see what I came up with:
The first challenge was courtesy of CASology#295, Believe. I thought this sentiment from the Stampin' Up Butterfly Basics, "There is nothing in the caterpillar that tells you it is going to be a butterfly," was perfect.
The second challenge was this weeks Color Throwdown #488. This was such a fun spring color combo. I used distress inks on white card stock and then die cut my butterflies so that they have a sort of ombre look. They are very soft and not over powering on my card. I love the results.
Have a crafty day!
~Sherry


2 comments:

  1. You did a fabulous job of combining these challenges! I'm loving your soft ink blending combined with the stripes on one side and the bright green on the other. This is just such a wonderful design! Thanks for playing along with CASology this week!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Rachel, it was a great spring color combination.

      Delete

Copyright and Disclaimer

All images are the sole property of Sherry Espinoza unless otherwise stated. All content is the sole responsibility of Sherry Espinoza. When sharing information from this blog you must credit Sherry Espinoza at mycraftedcharm.com
Powered by Blogger.