Apr 8, 2018

Freshly Made Watercolor Card

Today's inspiration share is courtesy of Freshly Made Sketches. Let's see what I came up with for challenge #FMS331:

For this challenge I did a simple wash with sky blue Peerless water color onto some scrap Bristol water color paper, I also used Peerless dark green on a larger sheet to make my die cut. I used a gold gel pen to draw in the veining. It is quite a clean layout. By the way, the sentiment is from the March 2018 Paper Pumpkin kit. I just loved it! Apparently my cat did too because she decided she wanted to help me paint, and now she has green paws the little stinker.
Water Color Cards
 Have a crafty day!
~Sherry

No comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright and Disclaimer

All images are the sole property of Sherry Espinoza unless otherwise stated. All content is the sole responsibility of Sherry Espinoza. When sharing information from this blog you must credit Sherry Espinoza at mycraftedcharm.com
Powered by Blogger.