Apr 29, 2018

Diagonal Stripe Background + Free Digital Paper Download

Last card for the day, it was a marathon weekend for sure. I decided to participate in this week's Tic Tac Toe challenge #045. Let's take a look:
I think the line I choose is pretty obvious haha, Yellow-Stripe-Thanks. They said yellow stripes but my stripe background stamp refused to give me a good clean print, even with my Misti. Being the crafty person I am I knew the perfect way to solve my problem. I made my own paper, which you can pick up free from the Charm Shop. I must have subconsciously been thinking about the other challenge I was working on over at Just Add Ink#406 because my layout worked into it perfectly.
Here's your crafty tip: For my sentiment I re-hashed some components from the December 2014 Paper Pumpkin kit. The color didn't work with my design so I hauled out a black copic and re-colored it. Easy peasy! I always hang onto my extra parts and pieces from those old kits, you just never know when they will come in handy.

Enjoy! For more inspiration follow me on instagram @craftedcharm where I share additional projects and designs.
~Sherry

3 comments:

  1. I have always loved the colors yellow and black together. Your card is simple and striking! Thanks for playing along with us at the Tic Tac Toe Challenge!

    Teresa
    Design Team X

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bold and beautiful! Such a striking take on the Just Add Ink Sketch. Thanks for sharing with us this week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great CAS style. I like how you re-purposed the cardstock. Very clever. Chantell Just Add Ink

    ReplyDelete

Copyright and Disclaimer

All images are the sole property of Sherry Espinoza unless otherwise stated. All content is the sole responsibility of Sherry Espinoza. When sharing information from this blog you must credit Sherry Espinoza at mycraftedcharm.com
Powered by Blogger.