May 17, 2018

June Calendar with Free Printable + Diagonal Stripe Paper Collection

Hi y'all! It's been a minute since I have had anything fun to put out. Today I have available for you the June Printable Calendar. Since summer is around the corner I decided to go with a nautical theme for mine. Nothing says summer more than getting to spend time at the beach! Let's take a look:
I love this font, Halo Handletter (I think I have become a font junkie), and look at that shine from the foiling. If you are playing along go ahead and grab your free printable from the Charm Shop.
My background paper is from the early released June paper collection, Diagonal Stripes. These papers will be terrific for Father's Day cards.
Stripes are so universal, they are awesome as full backgrounds or in layering. I love to add a little strip to the edge of a card and as accent pieces. In this pack you get eight fun coordinating summer colors: Bermuda, Pineapple, Black, Coral, Lemon Lime, Navy, Poppy, and Pacific. I keep a stash of the black on hand at all times.

Find it here:
Enjoy, and don't forget to follow me on instagram for more inspiration. 
~Sherry

No comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright and Disclaimer

All images are the sole property of Sherry Espinoza unless otherwise stated. All content is the sole responsibility of Sherry Espinoza. When sharing information from this blog you must credit Sherry Espinoza at mycraftedcharm.com
Powered by Blogger.