Sep 22, 2018

Craft Fair Series 2018 + Bookmarks

So last year I did bookmarks as a way to use up my paper stash. See that post here : Craft Fair Series 2017 + Bookmarks. I think I ran out of ideas and I didn't love all the ones I did. So this year I decided to remake some of them. Let's take a look:
Here's the deets: These have been hand painted. I love em'! I painted an 8 1/2 x 11 sheet of photo paper with acrylic paint. When dry I secured the photo paper to a piece of card stock and then cut into 2x6 rectangles to fit in my sleeves. Let's take a look at a few from last year with packaging:
Bookmark Packaging Ideas
All you need are your basic supplies for card making, a sleeve and tassel, and ta-done. You can find the sleeves available in the Charm Shop. For the packaging I used a 2x8 self sealing cello bag and a 2 1/4 x 1 inch strip of designer paper (scored at 1/2) folded over the top. I don't know if I love the topper but the bag was definitely necessary, otherwise that tassel went everywhere before I could get it to the show.
Enjoy!
~Sherry

No comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright and Disclaimer

All images are the sole property of Sherry Espinoza unless otherwise stated. All content is the sole responsibility of Sherry Espinoza. When sharing information from this blog you must credit Sherry Espinoza at mycraftedcharm.com
Powered by Blogger.