Oct 3, 2018

CAS(E) #291

Today I have my first card in month's! I feel so out of practice, it's been a long summer. No better way to jump back into it than with a card challenge. So today's inspiration is courtesy of CAS(E) this Sketch. Let's take a look:
Clean white card base, just the way I like it, with a gorgeous pop of color. I painted a full background in alcohol ink and then die cut it to create my elements. I think I may have found a new favorite technique. I love how the sentiment came out and I can't way to do more.
Have a crafty day, thanks for stopping by!
~Sherry

No comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright and Disclaimer

All images are the sole property of Sherry Espinoza unless otherwise stated. All content is the sole responsibility of Sherry Espinoza. When sharing information from this blog you must credit Sherry Espinoza at mycraftedcharm.com
Powered by Blogger.