Oct 4, 2018

Freshly Made #357

Today's inspiration is courtesy of Freshly Made Sketches. I'll be honest, I struggled (a lot) with this vertical sentiment. I didn't think it would ever come together but in the end I'm thrilled with how it turned out. Let's check it out:
I heat embossed the feathers in black and then used my Japanese traditional watercolor markers and an aqua painter to color them . They turned out amazingly vibrant. I broke out my Stampin' Up subtle dynamic embossing folder to give my black layer this awesome texture.
Have a fantastic day!
~Sherry

No comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright and Disclaimer

All images are the sole property of Sherry Espinoza unless otherwise stated. All content is the sole responsibility of Sherry Espinoza. When sharing information from this blog you must credit Sherry Espinoza at mycraftedcharm.com
Powered by Blogger.