Sep 5, 2017

CAS(E) #237

Tonight I finished up my card design for this weeks CAS(E) this Sketch challenge. I don't often do black cards but I really enjoyed how it turned out. A little copper embossing and copper thread, a little stenciling in white, just a splash of color. Love it!
I used a little whisper white pigment ink and inked over a stencil with a dauber for my background. This sentiment came from one of our exclusive Paper Pumpkin stamp sets circa October 2016 Season of Gratitude. If you haven't subscribed to Paper Pumpkin yet I encourage you to take advantage of this month's special for half off (expires on the 10th so don't wait). You should check it out, my subscribers also enjoy crafty gifts directly from me.
I wasn't sure how this copper would work on black so I was prepared to re-do it but I really like how it turned out. These leaves came from the May Flowers Framelits.
I put just a touch of copper thread to finish off the bottom and a few sequins. Thanks for visiting today I hope this provides you with some inspiration for your next project.

Have a fabulous day, and happy crafting!
-Sherry

2 comments:

Copyright and Disclaimer

All images are the sole property of Sherry Espinoza unless otherwise stated. All content is the sole responsibility of Sherry Espinoza. When sharing information from this blog you must credit Sherry Espinoza at mycraftedcharm.com
Powered by Blogger.